Found this accessory on sale at FOREVER 21 for $7.99. Loved the concept but it was a ponytail holder and I have short hair. I decided to visit my local craft store and pick up a few sticks of glue for my hot glue gun, feathers, a few jewels and combs to make versions for all lengths.
1. Gather your feather color concept and place a small jewel or pearl on the corner to see where you want each item.
2. Dab a tiny dot of glue on the tip of the feather and add the next feather layer on top. Keep adding your collection of feather until desired. Add small amounts of glue to secure them together.
3. Dab a tiny bit of glue on the back side of your jewel and add this to your corner.
4. Glue your feather masterpiece to the comb and let dry.
5. Style your hair and secure your new piece.
There are endless combinations and other clip ideas. We also love the idea on a bobby pin.
WANT INK…? Get it at www.shopinkcosmetics.com!