This summer I plan to try a new drink a week. One of my all time favorites to kick off our new blog… a Melontini. We hope you like it as much as we did!
- 1 cup watermelon juice (press watermelon through a sieve or cheesecloth)
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) Vodka
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (sugar)
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Watermelon slices, for garnish (optional)
Makes 2 servings.Mix together the sugar and salt if using. Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with a piece of watermelon. Dip the rim into the sugar and salt mixture. Repeat for other glass.Place the watermelon juice, vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Top with ice. Shake well.Pour contents through strainer into martini glasses.Garnish with a wedge of watermelon if desired.
Get it at www.shopinkcosmetics.com!