Our pick for the best VMA beauty babe?
Let me just say I have never been so happy! In 2011 I was afforded the opportunity to do Aubrey O’Day‘s make up for the Indashio show and she was a complete doll! I am so proud of her and she looked absolutely amazing! Here is our break down of her VMA 2013 pre-show look.
1. First start with a clean and moisturized face.
2. Apply shadow primer to the lids in order to do your eyes first. You will clean up any fallen eye shadow with a makeup removing pad from the under eye area then apply concealer under the eyes.
3. Using a wide shadow brush, apply INK…Cosmetics Buff Matte Shadow all over the lid.
4. Use an angled brush and INK… Black Cake Liner with Sealant to create the cat-eye effect. I like to start in the center of each eye and sweep outward. Then adjust the liner as needed for thickness. Next, I take the liner and sweep from center into the inner corner to keep the line thin.
5. Use dark lash adhesive to apply your favorite lashes. For this look try these:
They are made for an average eye size so you may not need to cut them to fit. Sweep the lash adhesive along the clear band and apply on top of your lash line. Glide a little cake liner along the top edge after it dries for a more realistic look.
6. Line the inner rim of your eye with a cream liner like INK…’s Bright Eyes.
7. Use a smudge brush and lightly smudge bottom liner with a light matte brown shadow.
8. Add INK… foundation stick only on the areas of your skin that need coverage.
9. Apply a shimmer cotton candy pink blush on the apple of your cheeks.
10. Finish the look with INK… Pink Sugar Lipgloss.
GET IT ALL at www.shopinkcosmetics.com!
Celebrity Make-up Artista