Keeping things minimal this season is becoming more and more attractive to me. To get this look try…
1. Using INK…Cosmetics Foundation stick in Almond (pick your appropriate skin tone). Swipe the foundation stick across the forehead, above the cheeks, down the nose, and a small amount on the chin. Use a foundation brush to stipple the foundation only in the areas where you need it. Remember less is more.
2. Add INK… Shadow primer on the eye lids. Using INK… Natural shadow trio and a wide shadow brush and add the darkest color to the lid closest to the lash line. Blend the color upward towards the brow area.
3. Add the same color with a blending shadow brush under the bottom lash line. Finish your eyes with INK… Brown Volume mascara.
4. Use a fan brush to sweep INK… Captive Glow blush on your cheek bones.
5. Last, add INK… First Love lipstick.
Keep your hair simple.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK… Cosmetics!