This is for those who want a little jumpstart towards making themselves feel and look completely beautiful. This look is classic, easy, and just plain sexy. It’s our pick for a 2014 Hollywood bombshell. The look can work on any face shape and it’s all about beautiful skin and playing up the eyes.
How to get it?
1. Start by washing your faces. Then apply toner and a hydrating (oil free) moisturizer.
2. Start with the eyes. Add INK…Cosmetics Shadow Primer on the lids.
3. Use a wide shadow brush to apply a matte taupe color on the eye lid. Pat the color on the lash line and into the crease.
4. Use a blending brush and apply a cream matte shadow to blend the color up and out toward the brow bone.
5. Use an angled liner brush to apply a matte shadow that matches your natural hair color and define your brows.
6. Add a slight shimmer cream shadow just below the bottom of the brow to act as a highlighter.
7. Using INK…Cosmetics Cake eyeliner and sealant to create the cat eyeliner look. Place a drop of sealant in the Cake Liner Shadow and mix with a fine point eyeliner brush.
8. Starting at the middle of you upper lid, begin drawing a line as close to your lashes as possible. This line determines the width of your eye liner, to create a dramatic look make this line thick, or create a thin line for a more subtle look. Creating a straight line requires a bit of practice. You can either draw a single-stroke line or many short strokes.
To create your eyeliner wing, draw a line starting from the last lash outwards. You can now decide the length & angle to your eye liner.
After drawing your wing, draw a line back to your upper lash line. This should create an empty triangle on your upper lid. To make you eyeliner thick, draw a bigger triangle, ending at the middle part of your lash line. For a more subtle look, draw a small triangle that finishes in your outer corner. Color in the triangle. Finish with INK…Cosmetics Volume Mascara in black.
9. Line your lips with a flesh tone liner and apply a nude lipstick or nude gloss.
10. Using a fan brush apply a little bronzer on the cheek bones.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!