Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t wear your favorite pumps. Here are some helpful products to keep your sexy sassy behind on your toes.
First, take care of your feet! Try a home pedicure.
What you will need:
- Nail Clippers/Cuticle Cutter
- Cotton pads
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cuticle Cream
- Cuticle pusher
- Emery board or nail file
- Basin for soaking and towels for drying your feet. (Foot wash ingredients are listed below)
- Foot file pumice stone or a loofah
- A good foot scrub
- Foot moisturizer
What to do:
1. Clean old nail polish off with nail polish remover.
2. Trim and file – using a nail clipper cut your nails straight across. Fill the edges and be careful not to cut too short.
3. Soak your feet in warm water with a little epson salt for about 15 mins.
4. Exfoliate your feet with a sugar scrub. Use the loofah to brush off dead skin and rinse.
5. Add cuticle cream to your nails and push back the cuticle area with the pusher.
6. Clip off any dead skin with the cuticle cutter. Be careful not to cut the skin.
7. Apply a foot moisturizer on both feet, wrap with plastic, and place socks on for about 10 mins.
8. Make your toes sing with your favorite toe nail polish.
9. Clean off edges with nail polish remover.
10. Top with a clear coat.
Here are my two favorite foot must-haves.
and I never leave home without this….
It’s like a liquid bandaid. It protects all those friction areas. Best $8.00 I ever spent.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!