Spring is finally showing its beautiful colors. This means time for a new at-home mani! I was skeptical about this one though. I am use to a good old french manicure or nail salon gel nails, but thought I should try this. L’Oreal’s Extraordinaire Gel-Lacquer 1-2-3 Nail Color is affordable, which allowed extra money for my weekend flea market adventures, and seemed pretty easy.
Here is the low down:
L’Oreal Paris invents the perfect nail with Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque 1-2-3. The exclusive formula delivers the perfect manicure effects of a UV-gel manicure without the harmful UV rays or salon appointments. The unique smoothing primer and protecting lacquer topcoat work with the 14 day color to achieve high gloss results that last up to 14 days. No dry time or UV lamp needed for the fastest manicure ever. Easily removes with nail polish remover. Achieve the perfect no-ridge nail shape, high-impact glossy color, and incredible shine that is fade-free and chip-free for up to 14 days.
Here is what you will need to prep:
1. Nail polish remover: Take off your old polish.
2. Cuticle oil: Put a small amount on each nail and work it in. Pushing your cuticles back with a wooden cuticle stick.
3. Cuticle trimmer: Carefully trim away your dead cuticles.
4. Nail file: File your nails to your desired shape.
5. Nail growth polish: Apply the nail growth polish to each nail and let it dry.
For the mani:
1. Apply the Gel Primer.
2. Next, add the Nail Color of your choice. I went with #702 – Miss Luster-ess.
3. Finish with the Gel Glaze.
And…. YES! All done! Work quick because it drys quick! Now, I wait and hope it lasts for the 14 days as promised! Loving it so far! ENJOY!
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!