Recently I posted photos of Olivia Allen, Creative Director, INK…Cosmetics, LLC, on our @inkcosmetics instagram page wearing the latest S/S 2015 beauty looks. Now, I was also asked this week to breakdown the look by one of our INK… fans and how to apply photo ready make-up by another INK…fan. Well, ladies and gents, get your make-up ready… per your request:
1. Here is Miss Olivia with a clean, toned, and moisturized face.
2. Apply INK…Cosmetics shadow primer on the lids to enhance our highly pigmented shadows and prevent creasing. Apply this product with your fingertip. A little goes a long way! You should barely see the product when you are done applying.
3. Apply a medium to full coverage foundation like INK…Cosmetics Stick Foundation. This is an HD foundation great for photography and HDTV. Olivia is wearing Honey. When applying this product, sweep the foundation across the forehead, down the nose, on the cheekbones, small strokes along the chin line, and three strokes down the neck. Blend this product in a circular motion (trick for great even HD coverage) using a foundation brush (below).
4. To achieve a Jason Wu S/S 2015 #beauty look. Use a copper toned shadow like @inkcosmetics Gold Lame Available October 1, 2014 on www.shopinkcosmetics.com. To get the dewy look, mix the color with a little Vaseline. We applied the product with our fingertip for any easy “busy but put together girl” look.
5. Finish your look with INK…Cosmetics Oil Control Powder,
Blush in INK…Cosmetics Breathless,
Lips in INK…Cosmetics Lift Off, and
INK…Cosmetics Black Mascara.
Jason Wu Beauty Look:
The look for less using @inkcosmetics and #nofilter:
Okay… so, I was specifically asked for the best make-up tips for photography and how much should be used. Honestly, it will depend on what look you are going for. The key is high quality products (doesn’t mean expensive), that are highly pigmented, and proper BLENDING techniques. It is important not to see any demarkation lines. Less is sometime more, especially with all the HD quality technology. I hope this helps! Follow these easy steps for beautifully flawless make-up looks and you will knock your next photo or video shoot out of the park!
Thank you for supporting! Please remember #wedontbuyourfollowers, share, support, and like us on social media.
email your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!