Whether you enjoy a good old #selfie or you crave the lime light, you can’t leave the house without these photo ready beauty tips!
1. Start with clean, moisturized, and toned skin for a smooth, clear canvas.
2. Use a primer. Electronics these days have high-powered flashes which shine and unflattering highlight on flaws. A primer before your foundation will diminish the appearance of pores and smooth fine lines.
3. Apply an HD foundation stick which will diffuse the look of blotchy skin and blemishes.
4. My number one must do…BLEND! Make sure your neck and face match! If not, you will surely see the difference upon development of the image. Ugh!
5. Use an oil control powder! This is a great way to keep the shine away!
6. Keep two essential items in your clutch: Lipgloss and Jet Black Liner. These two items can refresh your look in minutes. Come on now… we know you like to party hard. This doesn’t mean you need to look like it!
Okay, now let us take a #selfie!
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!
Like this? Check out more when you like us on our INK…Cosmetics Facebook Page!