I don’t know how many times I am asked: “Anna, I like matte makeup but I don’t want it to look dry and cakey. How do I pull this off?”
Well, ladies and gents it’s pretty simple.
1. Less is more.
- Only use foundation and concealer in moderation and ONLY where you need it.
2. CONTROL! CONTROL! CONTROL the oil!
- Oil control powder is a must. INK…Cosmetics oil control powder is like an oil blotting paper in a compact. Although it appears bright white it, actually goes on transparent and completely mattes out any shine.
3. Keep it consistent. Mattify everything; face, eyes, cheeks, and lips.
To achieve the look above try this:
- Using a fluffy blending brush, sweep INK…Cosmetics Slate Matte Shadow on your eyelid. *ALL INK…Cosmetics products are highly pigmented so please remember: “Less is more!”
- Use a fan blush brush to apply INK…Cosmetics Charisma Powder Blush.
- Line the inner lower lash line with INK…Cosmetics Bright Eyes Liner to help whiten the appearance of your eyes.
- Finish the look with a little INK…Cosmetics Fairy Lipgloss.
We hope you enjoy this look as much as we do. Please feel free to share your looks with us on any of our social media sites.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!