A BAD HABIT I’M GOING TO BREAK
- Vulgar language. Sometimes my NY attitude can get in the way, not to mention being in a male dominated career field…the F-bomb is used as a comma in my sentences at times. So, my goal is to cut it out completely!
A NEW SKILL I’D LIKE TO LEARN
- Photoshop. As many of you know photoshop is used in almost all areas of fashion and beauty. I have always wanted to learn how to use it. With my new photography toys from Christmas, Photoshop would be a great compliment to my new hobby.
A PERSON I HOPE TO BE MORE LIKE
- Jump into action:
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” – Teddy Roosevelt
If these word don’t empower you for 2015 I don’t know what will. I aim to be more productive this year and capture all my efforts in my new Erin Condren Planner (more to come on this).
A GOOD DEED I’M GOING TO DO
- As many of you know there are three areas I focus my volunteer efforts towards: Wounded Warrior Project, Cancer patients, and the Homeless. This year I will continue to take care of these areas buy providing support, beauty services, and food to them.
A PLACE I’D LIKE TO VISIT
- I would love to go to Puerto Rico. My family is from there and I can’t remember the last time I went. I would love to visit and take some time to just unwind this year. Not sure when I will go, but I will definitely place it on my 2015 to do list.
A BOOK I’D LIKE TO READ
- It’s very likely, the only books I will be reading this year are school books. I am trying to finish my degree in order to start my Masters in Forensics. Somewhere in-between studying and more studying, I will probably read a few fashion magazines and business books for @inkcosmetics work.
A LETTER I’M GOING TO WRITE
- I have often thought about writing a manifesto, but I do think with technology ruling the world we have forgotten about “writing”… I mean really writing a letter to family and friends. This means an investment in stamps. 🙂
A NEW FOOD I’D LIKE TO TRY
- I have had it before but not enough…cajun cuisine. I may have to take a trip to New Orleans for the real deal.
I’M GOING TO DO BETTER AT…
- Focus. For as long as I can remember I have had trouble staying focused. Don’t get me wrong, they say if you wait until the last minute, it will only take a minute. I am not a procrastinator, I just continually seem to have three or four different things going on in my head at once. There are certain things in my life that require more attention than others yet none of them can be ignored. This year, I plan to really focus on each task carefully. At the same time, I will also need to ensure I am including personal time for myself. I hope you all have an amazing new year. I wish you all love, happiness, success, and wealth.
We would love to hear what your 2015 plans are. Feel free to share with us on any of our social media outlets.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!