1. Apply a heat-styling spray or a few drops of defrizzing oil to damp hair. We love to use Chi Silk Infusion (under $15.)
2. Part your hair into four sections.
3. Select one of the sections closest to the nape of the neck in back.
4. Hold a hair-dryer and use a paddle brush if you’re not experienced (for those who have mastered the technique try a round brush) to pull the hair taut. Follow the brush with the dryer and keep the heat at lease one inch from your hair. For more volume, pull hair upward.
5. Repeat working on one section at a time from bottom up.
6. When finished, run your brush or fingers through your hair.
7. Finish with a light hold hair spray.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!