Hopefully, I haven’t missed anything. Well here we are 2015! I’m always excited for a new year, new beginnings, new adventures!! It’s been a while, but life, family, and the holidays took over!! I have a list of ideas for blogs. My mind was going a mile a minute with ideas during my downtime. But I decided to wing it with this one.
2014 offered many blessings and many challenges. I had to learn to sit down, breath, and truly listen to my mind, body, and spirit. I had to learn boundaries, limitations, and ask for help. even with being as strong as I believe and know that I am, I need to break, get help, or say no.
Many times we feel like we have to do it all, or can do it all. Yet our bodies and minds remind us that we all need to stop, relax, breathe, and ask for help. It seems as if we have to do it all, but this is why we have partners, friends, and family to assist us along the way. We must also know when to say no, and set boundaries when we just can’t do it all for others. It does not make us weak to recognize we can’t do it all.
It takes so much strength to get assistance, ask for help, to recognize when we can’t do it all!. It does not make us bad if we just aren’t available at all times to do everything for others.
- Just listen to your inner self, listen to what it has to say!
- Sit in silence a few times a day and check in with yourself.
- Exercise, even if just for 10 minutes.
- Treat yourself to a candle, or a little something to make you smile.
- Have dinner with a friend.
- Say no!
- Write out a to do list and then prioritize it.
- Organize (get a friend who is good at organization to help).
- Ask for help!
- Learn to sit down and do nothing.
Okay, I’m done, but look forward to writing again, I have many things I’ll be trying this year for mind, body, and spirit. So I look forward to sharing what I learn, experience, and even know this year! Hoping your year is beautiful, blessed, and abundant.
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!