Finally, the 2015 Golden Globes are here! Want to know how the stars are preparing? We have the inside scoop!
2. Get at least 30 mins of cardio in and drink plenty of water. Your skin should look healthy, not dehydrated!
After your fast shower and dodging skills from the paparazzi, it’s time for your glam team to finalize all your fashion and beauty details. Get that last minute fitting in before you can relax and breath for about 30 mins.
By this time, you are probably in need of some family/friend time, or at least some alone time. Try to unwind while you eat a healthy lunch just before you’re up for a beating by your hair and makeup team.
1. Hair – keep it simple yet sexy. For long locks we recommend layers and an amazing blowout.
For an up-do…go for loose and romantic.
Here’s our three fail proof makeup looks for the 2015 Golden Globes.
1. Use a smokey charcoal shadow just on the lid and line the outer rim of your eyes with a jet black pencil. Hit your lashes with a volume mascara and lash curler.
2. Apply a bronze blush just under the cheek bone.
3. Line your lips with a soft pink liner and top with a nude gloss.
1. Keep your foundation light. Don’t hide your freckles. Less is more.
2. For a smokey eye, apply a shadow primer on the lid, use a dark brown, dark plum, or charcoal shadow to apply on the outer corners of your eyes. Sweep the color from the outlet lash line up towards the brow, and glide it back in towards the nose. Making a crescent moon shape motion.
3. Line your top lash line with an angle brush and our cake liner with sealant. Start in the inner corner of your eye (keep the line thin), glide the brush along your lash line and slowly sweep the liner up and outward (leaving a thin swing tip) for that cat eye look.
4. Use dark lash glue to apply a wispy lash to the top lash line only.
5. Apply a bronze blush just under the cheek bone using a fan brush.
6. Line your lips with a light nude pink liner and top with a matching lipstick.
1. Apply foundation all over your face for a flawless look. Use oil control powder to set the foundation.
2. Using a wide shadow brush, apply a light bronze shimmer shadow to the lid are of your eye.
3. Add a brown toned shadow on the outer corners of your eye.
4. Line your eyes with a coffee brown eye pencil (top and bottom).
5. Apply a brown volume mascara and finish your eyes by lightly filling in and defining your brows.
6. Apply a red/brown blush just under the cheekbone (less is more, INK Cosmetics are highly pigmented).
7. Line your lips with INK Cosmetics burgundy lip liner and top with Cha-Cha-Cha lipgloss. Check your teeth! NO smearing! Tip: Take tissue and wrap it around your index finger. Place your finger slightly inside your mouth and lay your lips around your finger to take away excess lip color. This will prevent red teeth!
Now get dressed, grab your publicist, date, and bodyguard and go win your sexy well deserved ass a Golden Globe!
Want INK…? Get it at Shop INK…Cosmetics!