This is probably the easiest recipe for a homemade rotisserie style chicken you will ever try.
1 (4lb) whole chicken, insides removed and washed/patted dry
fresh garlic powder
Julio’s seasoning (or your favorite season blend)
1. Start by seasoning two hens both on the skin and under skin with Julio’s seasoning, garlic, cilantro, rosemary, paprika, pepper and salt.
2. Place aluminum foil on the bottom to keep the hens from drying out.
3. Add onion, cilantro, and garlic to the crockpot.
4. Add hens on top of foil balls. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 – 4 1/2 hours, or LOW for 6 1/2 – 8 hours.
5. Serve with your favorite starch. I chose Spanish rice with sliced bananas. Yes bananas! It is amazing. Try it! I promise you will love it!
Enjoy with a nice glass of white wine and your baby cakes.
I hope you love it!
Want some more INK? Check out our interior design firm at www.interiorsbyink.com