To better understand your purpose and become a function of your values you should consider following these 10 easy steps which will get you back on track right now!
- USE STICKY NOTES – Write down important tasks that require your immediate attention. Use colors to help code each tasks importance.
- CREATE A TO-DO LIST – Consider all the things you need to do and compile them in a list.
- INCLUDE EVEN THE SMALLEST TASKS – No matter how small or unimportant a task is don’t forget to include it.
- CREATE a TEMPLATE – For those repeat tasks, you can set up a template to prevent you from wasting any time on writing the same messages over and over again.
- USE A RECORDER – Use a digital recorder to record your thoughts and get a better perspective while brainstorming. Remember you smartphone may already have this feature built in.
- ASSIGN A COMMUNICATION PERIOD – This will allow you to concentrate on work without interruptions.
- USE YOUR SMART PHONE – I have found that going paperless is the way to go. I use my smartphone to help keep my calendar in line. I can set alarms, use a timer to keep be focused on the task at hand for a specific amount of time.
- PRIORITIZE YOUR TASKS – Highlight the most important tasks and bring them to the top of your list.
- DELEGATE – Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Not ever task needs your full attention. It just needs to get done! Delegating helps you spend more time on critical tasks.
- RISE EARLY – Early morning hours are peaceful and great for accomplishing all of your expected responsibilities.
Anna “Jo-Jo” Castillo
Want more INK…? Check out our site at www.inkcosmetics.com