So I have a little challenge for you, for the next 31 days I want you to focus on romance! Here is a list you can easily follow to help keep you on track. We would love to hear about your adventures so please feel free to comment below or message us on our social media site under @inkcosmetics.
- Make a playlist on Spotify named after the one you love.
- Cook a romantic dinner.
- Surprise them with a hand written love note and their favorite candy.
- Give a full-body massage.
- Pack a sunset picnic.
- Read a book together.
- Prepare strawberries with fondue chocolate for dessert.
- Snuggle together on the couch (without TV). Share how your day went.
- Email your partner just to express how much you love them.
- Take a moonlit walk in your neighborhood.
- Get good wine, watch shooting stars.
- Bring home good coffee or a decadent sweet.
- Take a bath together (use bubbles and rose petals!).
- Make warm chocolate cake for dessert.
- Take a romantic selfie with your partner.
- Pack your partner’s lunch, but leave them a few love notes.
- Make-out at movie.
- Bring home great take-out, and light some candles.
- Fix something or fix up the house just to make your partner happy.
- Slow dance to romantic music.
- Take a nap together.
- Kiss slowly, touching his or her back and neck and nape — slowly.
- Make a list of everything you love about him or her.
- Take some quiet time and talk about your day.
- Write little notes, one for each way he or she drives you crazy.
- Pretend you’re going on a first date — show up at the door with flowers, all dressed up, with your car washed and cleaned, looking spiffy. Recreate the first time.
- Try some sexy role-playing. Get dressed up, be daring, have fun.
- Give a little token to your partner to wear, and say it’s to remind him or her all day that you love them.
- Sing a favorite song to him or her. Only do this if you can sing fairly well.
- Hold hands, and walk somewhere with lots of pretty lights.
- Say I love you. In a different way, every day.
Have fun with it and stick to it! I mean you do love them right? 😉
Anna “Jo-Jo” Castillo
Want more? Check out www.inkcosmetics.com.